Custom Page Zoom
Custom Page Zoom add-on let you set separate zoom levels for each website. Besides, you can set the X and Y positions for each page.
1. Add custom zoom level for each website easily from Opera's toolbar popup window.
2. Set X and Y positions for each page.
3. Save button stores the settings for individual pages.
4. You can delete each setting from toolbar popup window by clicking on the close (x) button.
5. There is also an option to set a zoom level for all websites by adding "*" instead of a "URL".
6. To quickly turn the addon ON or OFF, there are two separate buttons at the popup UI, top section.
In order to add a custom zoom level, (a) simply open the toolbar popup UI, (b) change the zoom slider to adjust the magnifying scale, (c) then change the other two sliders for X and Y positions, (d) and finally click on the save button. The settings will be saved for the page you selected (the URL for each page will be automatically added to the popup UI once you open it, however you can change it to your desired value).
Note: to report Bugs, please visit add-on's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-page-zoom.html) and fill the Bug report form.
- 이 확장 기능은 모든 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.