Our Add-on enables the function of blocking anything you'd like. Block separate videos, users or whole channels with only one click! Naturally, the add-on supports regular expressions to ensure you the best customisation possible. And another thing: WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY USER INFORMATION AT ALL.
Do you like what we do? Do you want to support us and our work? A subscription on Patreon would help a lot at developing this tool as well as realising our future projects.
Do you want to support us even more? Please donate and buy us a drink to stay hydrated (Hydration is important, though!).
We would also like to state why the Add-on requires these permissions.
Access your data for www.youtube.com:
- needed for removing users/channels you have blocked on YouTube™, adding the 'x'-button, etc. (rather obvious)
Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history:
- we DO NOT read the browser's history but we have to acquire this permission for ex-/importing backup files
Access browser tabs:
- needed for keeping track of the YouTube™-Tabs and the Add-on setting page tab
Store unlimited amount of client-side data:
- needed for blocking an unlimited number of users/channels
- 이 확장 기능은 일부 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- 이 확장 기능은 탭 및 탐색 활동에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.