This extension allows you to reliably spoof your browser "User-Agent" string to a custom one. The extension provides a list of all well-known "User-Agent" strings for different browsers and operating systems as follows:
Supported operating systems:
Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chromium OS, Ubuntu, Debian, Android, iOS, AmigaOS, OpenBSD, BeOS, Haiku, Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD, Slackware, SUSE, gentoo, Fedora, Gentoo, Mageia, CentOS, Mint, DragonFly, Kubuntu, Mandriva, Zenwalk, Unix, GNU, OS/2, AIX, QNX, BEOS, RISC OS, Symbian, Nintendo, OpenSolaris, Kubuntu
Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, WebKit, Avant, Maxthon, Arora, Mozilla, Epiphany, Camino, Chimera, Chromium, Dragon, conkeror, Conkeror, Dillo, Links, Firebird, Swiftfox, Netscape, Flock, iCab, Iceape, icecat, IceCat, IceWeasel, Iron, Meleon, Konqueror, Lunascape, Lynx, MAXTHON, midori, Midori, KHTML, Mosaic, NetSurf, OmniWeb, Tablet, Mini, Phoenix, RockMelt, Safari, Browser, SeaMonkey, Slim, Webkit, w3m
1. You can set or reset custom "User-Agent" string from the toolbar popup
2. The extension uses two techniques to mimic your default "User-Agent" string which is the most reliable ways. Let me know if you found a way that the actual "User-Agent" string can be leaked.
3. This extension does not use any resource when it is disabled from the toolbar popup.
4. As of version 0.1.4, it is possible to have per-site user-agent string setting.
5. As of version 0.1.4, it is possible to have per-site user-agent strings
6. As of version 0.2.3, it is possible to have random user-agent string in the custom mode. Read FAQs page for more info.
7. As of version 0.2.4, it is possible to set user-agent string for a single window; you can have a separate UA string for each browser window
For more info and general bug reports please use:
For technical bug reports please use:
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.