SEOquake is a free plugin for browsers that provides you with key SEO metrics for a specific page, along with other useful tools such as SEO Audit and many others.
SEOquake allows you to:
– Review all major metrics in a heartbeat
– Get a thorough analysis of SERPs and export the results in CSV format
– Set parameters for a search query
– Run a complete SEO audit of a webpage, including a check for mobile compatibility
– Use a wide range of default parameters or create a custom set
– Get a full report for internal/external links
– Determine a keyword’s density and configure a stop-word list
– Compare URLs/domains
– Check your social statistics for Facebook and Google+
SEOquake consists of several tools you can use depending on which specific SEO endeavors you’re pursuing. The SEO bar is an additional toolbar located at the top of the browser window, and it presents core metrics – a number of which can be customized. The SERP overlay is a bar that appears below each SERP result. Once enabled, it gives you detailed metrics associated with each listing along with another sidebar section that allows you to sort and export your results.
Also, you can get detailed reports for a specific page you are analyzing.
SEOquake has other useful tools, including, the SEO Audit tool, the Keyword Density report, Internal/External Link analysis and even social metrics.
SEOquake is really easy to install and work with.
The SEOquake plugin is compatible with several browser extensions and is constantly updated.
So far, SEOquake has been downloaded more than three million times and counting.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com.
Full list of SEO parameters:
Google Index, Google Links, Google Cache date, Yahoo Index, SEMrush links, SEMrush backlinks by domain, SEMrush backlinks by hostname, Bing Index, Alexa Rank, Webarchive age, Facebook likes, Google +, SEMrush Rank, SEMrush SE Traffic, SEMrush SE Traffic price, SEMrush Video advertising, Baidu index, Baidu link, Compete Rank