Capture the web page, either part of it or the whole browser window, edit your screenshots in a very user-friendly interface.
It is good replacement for "awesome screenshot capture & annotate" extension or App.
Nimbus Screenshot will help you to:
- Capture the whole web page or a required section of it;
- Capture the whole browser window (!);
- Capture the browser window of other programs (!)
- Quick capture site fragment (!)
- Record video from your screen/tab (Screencasts) (!);
- Create your own drawing or model from scratch (!);
- Paste different patterns and text boxes to your screenshot;
- Resize and crop your screenshot;
- Add arrows and stickers to your screenshot (!);
- Highlight text on your screenshot (!);
- Save screenshots in: JPG and PNG;
- Save screenshots and screencasts to Nimbus Note;
- Send screenshots to Slack (!)
- Save screenshots to Google Drive;
- Comment your screenshots and screencasts;
Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)! Good alternative to TechSmith Snagit extension.
There are 3 ways to capture your screen:
a) With the help of the button in your address bar;
b) With the help of the context menu;
c) With the help of a hot key that you yourself assign in the program settings.
Bugs and Suggestions:
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access data you copy and paste.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can capture the content of the entire screen or of individual tabs and windows.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.