Please take a moment to rate us. We'll release updates in response to feature requests and issues that can be resolved. Unfortunately certain technical hangups remain out of our control.
- Auto-Input emoji by simply clicking the emoji from the panel (works with most web-sites).
- Auto-Copy to clipboard feature for all other sites.
- Navigate the emoji panel mouse free, by using arrows and page up/down.
- Auto-Replace native emoji code with JoyPixels' original emoji icons.
- Search returns smart results from our expanding keyboard database.
- Saves your most recently used emoji at the top, for easier access.
- Diversity selector makes it easy to browse and insert skin tone emoji.
- Blacklist specific domains from Auto-Replace feature.
- Adjust emoji output size of emoji during Auto-Replace.
- Turn On/Off Auto-Copy (copies/pastes emoji string to clipboard).
- Adjust number of recent emoji to display in panel.
- Emoji Icon Size (adjust size of icons in the extension panel).
- Panel state docked/undocked (undock for persistent window).
- Launch Shortcut (set your keyboard shortcut to launch panel).
- 100% Unicode compliant. JoyPixels are supporting members of Unicode.org.
- Start using new emojis on the first day they become available to the public.
- Artwork is updated quarterly based on user feedback.
- Google Hangouts: AutoReplace blocked by Google. Fix to be determined.
- Google Sheets/Docs: AutoReplace does not work, and creates conflicts. We've blocked it for this domain.
- Google Store: AutoReplace blocked by Google. Fix to be determined.
- Tweetdeck auto insert is currently disabled as of 9/28/16. Recent changes to Tweetdeck sites pose challenges in performing accurate auto insert and using auto insert as it was caused breaking changes to certain functions within the Tweetdeck interface.
Development Road Map:
- Option to display native system emoji in keyboard panel, instead of JoyPixels.
Help report any issues you run into at https://www.joypixels.com/contact/
Your love, feedback, ratings and reviews keep this software going!