This extension modifies the current page's attributes to act like a content edible document (Similar to MS Word, or Open Office). This allows the user to:
1. Edit the page content
2. Drag and drop assets
3. Remove elements that cause chaos on the page
4. Insert new images
5. and more!
With this extension, you can edit the entire document and when it is ready, toggle back to the read-only mode (normal operation mode). The modified document can be printed or saved like any page.
1. To enable the extension, press the toolbar button once. When the document is editable, the toolbar button is blue, and you will get a desktop notification
2. To switch back to the normal mode, press the toolbar button one more time. In the normal mode, the toolbar color is gray.
1. You can save the modified document in HTML or MHTML or print it. To save in MHTML you will need to install an extension.
2. To change the formatting of a text into bold, select the desired section, and press Ctrl + B or Command + B. For italics, press Ctrl + I or Command + I. Alternatively, the extension inserts a helper toolbar so that you can access the rich text editing tools from a floating panel.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.