This extension offers a toolbar button to view and edit all the cookies that are related to the current page. Note that this extension also lists those cookies that are accessed by subframes located on the current page. Cookies are categorized into different sections based on their origins.
It is possible to edit different cookie properties right from the popup. Also, you can delete the selected cookie as well.
1. Import and export cookies from and to a JSON file
2. View all related cookies to the current tab even sub-frames
3. Delete, edit or create new cookies right from the toolbar panel
4. Open the cookie editor in a new browser tab for wider view.
For bug reports please use
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.