This extension is a remake (rewritten from scratch) of "Stay Secure" Opera widget.
It shows the security status of selected software. The bars represent how dangerous is the worst unfixed hole (not the number of holes).
The data about the vulnerabilities is loaded from Secunia.com website.
With this extension you can:
+ Select products which you want to see.
+ Add products to extension directly from the Secunia site.
+ Show or hide safe products (with no holes).
+ Choose data refreshing interval.
+ View more products in full view (click Speed-Dial).
+ Visit product page on Secunia.com (click on product name in full view)
You can select products to show (incl. their order) in preferences dialog.
To add a new product into the extension: simple visit product page on secunia.com and press "Add" button.
Tweet @zxcat with #oSSSD or Report an issue. In this cases I'll be notified about your message.
- There are no icons for manually added products. You can send me 16x16 PNG image and product ID from secunia, I'll add this in the next version.
- Order numbers (in preferences) are not shown in Opera Next (12.x).
- Check-boxes in preferences are transparent in Opera Next (12.x).
+ Parsing adapted to changed secunia.com layout.
+ More flexible data gathering: no more hang with 'Loading'.
+ Fixed 'too many items overflow' in full-view.
+ Other appearance fixes.
+ `Select All` button in preferences.
+ Added to defaults: Firefox 5, Firefox 6, Chrome 13, µTorrent 3.
+ `Thank you` options.
+ Internal improvements.
+ Design improvements and fixes.
+ Added option that controls visibility of software with no holes.
+ Added update time in top title.
+ Added IE8.
+ Fixed update interval.
+ Fixes in preferences dialog.
+ Lot of internal improvements.
First public release.
- Questa estensione può modificare o aggiungere funzionalità a uno o più siti web.
- Questa estensione comparirà in Accesso Rapido.
Recensioni e giudizi
- Nessuna recensione è stata ancora pubblicata. Scrivila tu per primo!