Peek is a browser extension that lets you preview dozens of types of documents before you download them. Just hover over a file's link, and Peek will display an interactive preview of the file instantly.
Peek can create previews for the following file formats:
* PDF, TXT, RTF documents
* Word Documents (.doc, .docx)
* Excel Documents (.xls, .xlsx)
* PowerPoint Presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
* WebM, MP4, GIFV, and OGG/OGV Video
* MP3 and WAV Audio
* JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG, PNG, APNG, ICO, and BMP images
Peek can also show documents hosted on Google Docs and Apple iCloud. However, iCloud support is limited to Keynote files, as Apple doesn't allow other documents to be embedded.
Peek is open source under the GPLv3 license. The code is available here:
- Ekstensi ini bisa mengakses data Anda di semua website.