SAASPASS Single Sign-On
Security without password entry!
The SAASPASS extension auto-fills passwords for the Google Authenticator format ( TOTP two-step verification) when you have enabled it on the SAASPASS mobile app.
And with the extra security of randomly generated passwords & two factor authentication running in the background!
This browser extension is a password manager that allows you to login into many websites that offer the Google Authenticator/TOTP two-step verification login option without any manual entry of your username/password & the Authenticator code as well.
After installing the browser extension, you can now login from the SAASPASS portal or with the Single Sign-on (SSO) client available for either the Apple Mac or Windows PC computers.
Authenticator services supported include:
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
DNS Made Easy
Google Cloud Platform
Guild Wars 2
Two-Factor Authentication, One-Time Passwords (OTP) and Google Authenticator TOTP 2-Step Verification is available on the mobile SAASPASS app.
Security for yourself, employees, companies, developers, admins and computers.
SAASPASS secures business app platforms, websites, custom apps and computers with the mobile and Android Wear app.
- Instant Login: Barcode Scan, Proximity (BLE) and On Device Login, Android Wear approval
- One-Time Passwords
- Single Sign-on and Secure Sign-on (SSO with 2FA)
- Google Authenticator Two-Step Verification
- Unlock your MAC or PC computer securely with two factor authentication
- Securely unlock your MACs with Proximity
- Locker - Encrypted Notepad (securely store your notes and passwords)
- Instant Registration (no more form filling)
You can clone your SAASPASS onto another device or tablet and have your TOTP Google Authenticator on two or more devices.
You can set up recovery and if lose your TOTP Google Authenticators, you can have them on your new device without going through the hassle of pain-stakingly setting up each one individually.
To unlock SAASPASS you can use:
- Pattern (both visible and invisible)
- Scrambled Keypad
- 4 or 6 digits as your PIN length
You can also use your Android Wear for proximity-based logins like:
- secure unlocking of your personal Apple Mac computer
- secure logging into emails
- cloud applications
- corporate applications like VPNs
- unlocking company domain controlled Apple Mac computers
You can change the order of the Main Menu by choosing Custom Menu Layout under the Settings.
Proximity requires Android 5.0 and firmware support (e.g. it works on most recent devices like the Nexus 6 but not the Nexus 5) to login users with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable devices.
You can login with two factor authentication Proximity on your Apple Mac computer using the Connector Lite on the Mac App Store or the SAASPASS Mac Computer Connector.
You don't have to type in the dynamically generated one-time password OTP (passcode). You never need a key fob, dongle, token or a random number generator ever again for two factor authentication!
Companies can set up many business and productivity applications including email and collaboration suites. Out of the box support for cloud applications include:
Dropbox for Business
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
..... many more
Custom apps can be enable with 2FA & integrated with RESTful APIs
On premise applications are also supported with two factor authentication and one time passwords OTP including Microsoft Active Directory & LDAP
The TOTP format mentioned at the beginning is short for the Time-based One-Time Password algorithm that has been adopted as the Internet Engineering Task Force standard RFC 6238.
- यह एक्सटेंशन सभी वेबसाइट पर आपके डेटा तक पहुँच प्राप्त कर सकता है।
- यह एक्सटेंशन कुछ वेबसाइट पर आपके डेटा तक पहुँच प्राप्त कर सकता है।
- This extension can clear recent browsing history, cookies, downloads, passwords and related data.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- यह एक्सटेंशन आपके टैब और ब्राउज़िंग गतिविधि तक पहुँच प्राप्त कर सकता है।