This is the official TinEye extension for Opera.
This extension works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
TinEye is the first image search engine on the web to use image identification technology rather than keywords, metadata or watermarks. When you submit an image to be searched, TinEye creates a unique and compact digital signature or 'fingerprint' for it, then compares this fingerprint to every other image in our index to retrieve matches. TinEye does not typically find similar images; it finds exact matches including those that have been cropped, edited or resized.
TinEye adds tens of millions of new images to its database every week.
Follow our image updates here: http://www.tineye.com/releases
For the latest updates you can also:
- Read the TinEye blog: http://blog.tineye.com/
- Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tineye
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tineye
HOW TO INSTALL THIS EXTENSION
Please see our TinEye Plugins page: http://www.tineye.com/plugin.
HOW TO USE THIS EXTENSION
To use the extension, simply click the TinEye 'T' icon in your Opera toolbar. Select the image that you would like to search from the popup window. Results are displayed for you at tineye.com.
To set extension preferences go to Extensions > Manage Extensions in the Opera menu bar. Locate 'TinEye Reverse Image search' in the extensions list and click on the wrench icon > Preferences. From here you can:
* Set sort order preference
* Open searches in background or foreground tab
- Atharraichidh an leudachan seo ri aon làrach-lìn air a' char as lugha no cuiridh e feartan ris.