Tab Vault is a place to store the tabs you want to get to later without leaving them in memory and on your tab bar. Click the extension button to open the vault.
WARNING: Please update to Opera 12.14 or later or a bug in Opera may delete all your saved tabs!
Tab Vault features:
- Reorder the list of tabs with drag and drop
- Create and rename groups of tabs
- Removed tabs are sent to Tab Vault's trash, so you can't accidentally delete them
- Import and export Opera session and bookmarks files
- Search the list with Ctrl+F
- Right-click tabs, tab groups, and the "Save Tab" button for more options
To group tabs, start dragging a tab and move the cursor to the right edge to activate grouping. Then, drop the tab on top of another tab. You do not need to do this to move tabs in and out of expanded tab groups.
Tab Vault is now available in many languages. If you are willing to help translate Tab Vault or improve the current translations, please see the support page. Thanks!
- Many of the translations are incomplete and will be partially in English as I could not contact the translators. Please contact me if you would like to help finish them.
- If you have "Allow scripts to detect context menu events" disabled, context menus will not work. To fix this, open Tab Vault's options page, right click the page background, and edit the site preferences. From the "Scripting" tab, enable "Allow scripts to detect context menu events".
- The "Copy tab URL" context menu item will not work at first due to Flash security restrictions. Check the options page for instructions on enabling it.
- ’S urrainn dhan leudachadh seo comasan a chur ri co-dhiù aon làrach-lìn no atharrachadh.