Fullscreen Anything makes anything fill up your browser window at the click of a button!
- Fullscreen Images
- Fullscreen Video
- Fullscreen Games
- Advertisements are hidden
- Works well with multi-monitor setups
Simply click the Fullscreen Anything button (or press Ctrl+Space) to make anything that's currently on your screen fill the browser window. Press again to undo and continue browsing.
As Fullscreen Anything makes content fill the browser window, rather than the whole screen, you can quickly browse to different tabs while a video continues playing in fullscreen mode. Ideal for multi-tasking!
Most videos and games will continue playing seamlessly when maximized. Special care has been taken to ensure perfect compatibility with major video websites and social networks. Support for Youtube includes playlists, html5 video, and auto-HD on maximize.
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air do chuid dàta air gach làrach-lìn.
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air na tabaichean agad is na bhrabhsaicheas tu.
Ro-shealladh is rangachadh
- Gun lèirmheas gu ruige seo. An sgrìobh thusa a' chiad lèirmheas?