This extension offers integration with JDownloader (a Java-based download manager). By default the toolbar icon is disabled. In this mode, downloads are handled by the internal download manager. Once the extension is enabled from the toolbar button (when the icon is colorful), then an observer is installed. This observer monitors new downloads and sends requests to JDownloader and cancels the built-in downloads. It is also possible to use right-click over links option to send links to JDownloader without installing the download observer.
1. For the extension to work you need to have JDownloader installed; http://jdownloader.org/
2. For the extension to be able to start JDownloader and communicate with it, a small native client is required. This native client can be found at https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases. You will get the instruction on how to install this native client when extension tries to communicate for the first time.
For more info please visit:
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air do chuid dàta air gach làrach-lìn.
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air na tabaichean agad is na bhrabhsaicheas tu.
Ro-shealladh is rangachadh
- Gun lèirmheas gu ruige seo. An sgrìobh thusa a' chiad lèirmheas?