"Dial-it!" is an extension that puts you in control of what speed dials can do for you.
It lets you customize the appearance:
- The textual content presence (something or nothing)
- The textual style (font type, font size, font color, font shadows, font shadows color)
- Background (image or solid color)
- Title (text on the bottom bar)
- Click URL (where it links to when you click it)
The text itself, when chosen to use, can be
- Free text (just write anything)
- Date and Time aware (use a real-time clock to view localized date & time information, like week day, month, minutes, seconds, etc.)
It was thought to let you use it as:
- Clock (you can set a full HH:MM:SS type of thing, will all Time and Date components, e.g., Dec 23 2012)
- Set up custom thumbnails for your sites (by specifying title, click url and background image)
- Phrase (just set a note you want to see all the time)
- Image holder (set no title and just add a background image)
- You can install multiple times the extension to have all the effects above for as many dials as you want (e.g. have HH:MM:SS spread across 3 or 5 horizontal dials.
- Nochdaidh an leudachan air na grad-cheanglaichean.