Some key features:
2. Clicking on the Toolbar icon allows you to disable or enable the addon.
3. Each code item has several options to adjust (see Options page for details).
4. You can add several code items and active or inactive them separately.
5. An example of how to add a code is available in the addon's Options page.
6. Before adding the code (JS or CSS) please make sure you have validated the code. There are several free online tools such as liveweave (http://liveweave.com/) which you can use to verify and test your code.
7. Add online JS or CSS links (i.e. jQuery or Bootstrap), see addon's options page for more details.
Note: in order to submit Bugs, please visit addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-style-script.html) and fill the bug report form.
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air do chuid dàta air gach làrach-lìn.
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air na tabaichean agad is na bhrabhsaicheas tu.