G App Launcher helps optimize your workflow by letting you open your most commonly-used websites from the browser toolbar. It opens shortcuts in a new tab so you can stay productive your own way.
Easy to access
Open the launcher extension from any page with just a click or through a keyboard shortcut.
Packed with more than 1,000 shortcuts
Add any Google website to the launcher or create your own shortcut to sites that you visit often. Over 1,000 shortcuts are available, including really obscure websites and action-based shortcuts. You can also add apps from Google Workspace.
Personalize the launcher with shortcuts of your choice, with many options for layout and appearance. Dark theme is supported.
Launch shortcuts with the same account as the page you’re currently on. Replace the default Google app launcher with this extension to bring your shortcuts with you on Google websites.
Synced and secure
Carry your personalized launcher across devices with support for browser-based extension sync. This means only you have access to your shortcuts; these are never sent to our system.
Feel at home with the familiar design based on the original app launcher. Your shortcuts are accessible through keyboard navigation.
Note on permissions
We value your privacy and security. G App Launcher requires additional permissions which the browser will inform about this on installation or first use. G App Launcher only uses these permissions for:
- automatically getting the icon for websites you add manually,
- replacing the default app launcher on Google shortcuts with G App Launcher,
- making sure the shortcuts launched for Google websites are for the same account that you’re currently signed in on, and
- correctly triggering action shortcuts related to the website you’re on (such as ‘Gmail send this’ or ‘Bookmark this’).
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air do chuid dàta air cuid a làraichean-lìn.
- This permission allows other installed extensions and web pages to communicate with this extension.
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air na tabaichean agad is na bhrabhsaicheas tu.