Easy translate a text on pages in the context of web-site that you reading. Don't loose the focus by switching to translate.google.com or other service. Get the translation right here, right now! Double click or select a word/sentence and you've got translation.
Even more, by using hotkey (ctrl+shift+x by default), you can easy obtain text translation from web-links, buttons, text inside textarea and from the images ("alt" or "title" attribute used). Just mouse over the element and press hotkey!
== What it supports? ==
Out of the box it supports three translation vendors:
* Google (http://translate.google.com/)
* Yandex (http://translate.yandex.com/)
* Bing (http://bing.com/translator/)
You can choose your favorite!
== Play text to speech (Google, Bing) ==
If you click on play TTS icon and nothing happens try to install plugin: https://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
== Help the project ==
The extension is open-source and free, so if someone can do something from the list below, I will be appreciate:
* Draw promotional images for chrome web-store (440x280, 920x680, 1400x560)
* Translate the extension (UI) in other languages
== Old version for Opera 12 (does not maintained) ==
- Dizze tafoeging siket tagong ta dyn gegevens op guon websiden.
- Dizze tafoeging siket tagong ta dyn ljeppers en aktiviteit fan blÊdzjen.