Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers. It's there to ensure that companies can't track your browsing without your consent.
The extension is designed to automatically protect your privacy from third party trackers that load invisibly when you browse the web. We send the Do Not Track header with each request, and our extension evaluates the likelihood that you are still being tracked. If the algorithm deems the likelihood is too high, we automatically block your request from being sent to the domain. Please understand that Privacy Badger is in beta, and the algorithm's determination is not conclusive that the domain is tracking you.
Our extension has three states. Red means block the tracker. Yellow means that we don't send cookies or referers to the tracker. Green means unblocked (probably because the third party does not appear to be tracking you). You can click on the Privacy Badger icon in your browser's toolbar if you wish to override the automatic blocking settings. Or, you can browse in peace as Privacy Badger starts finding and eating up web trackers one by one.
Nothing can stop the Privacy Badger from eating cookies when it's hungry!
Privacy Badger is a project of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op alle websteeën.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op guon websteeën.
- Dizze tafoeging kin de privacy-relatearre ynstellings manipulearje.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo ljeppers en aktiviteit fan blêdzjen.
Resinsjes en wurdearrings
- Noch gjin resinsjes. Wês de earste om in resinsje te skriuwen!