Open in Google Chrome
"Open in Google Chrome" extension is a browser extension that opens the current tab or links in the Google Chrome browser. Using this extension you can send links to Google Chrome without the need to manually copy and paste links. It is even possible to define keyboard shortcuts for easier access (Check the options page for more info).
Send the current page to Chrome by pressing the action button
Send a link in a page to Chrome from right-click context menu
Send a link to Chrome that matches the provided list of hostnames, URLs, or words.
Optionally close the source tab when push to Chrome
Optionally open the link in both browsers
Optionally redirect even the top-level navigation
1. For this extension to open links in the Google Chrome browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested.
2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator
3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation
How to install the native client:
Linux and Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2asPoW2gJ-c
Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to the Chrome team or Google Inc.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op alle websteeën.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo ljeppers en aktiviteit fan blêdzjen.