Opera extension that displays a code tree on GitHub. Great for exploring project source code without having to download many repositories to your machine.
* Easy-to-navigate code tree, just like in IDEs
* Fast browsing with pjax
* Support private repositories
If you want more advanced features such as dark mode, change docking location, file search, GitHub Enterprise etc., please consider purchasing Octotree Pro: https://www.octotree.io
NO BS POLICY: Octotree doesn't collect/share/care about your data at all. GitHub access tokens are required only when you access private repositories or exceed GitHub API rate limit. Octotree stores access tokens in your browser local storage and uses them only to authenticate with GitHub. See the code that does that here: https://github.com/ovity/octotree/blob/559291ed9017f0c3429bc49419d001d9ea0ac510/src/adapters/github.js#L296-L313
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op alle websteeën.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op guon websteeën.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo ljeppers en aktiviteit fan blêdzjen.