Optical Character Recognition in JS for Opera browser is web app based on ocrad.js. OCR-Web is free and You can use this application to extract text from any image you submit. Just upload your image files. OCR Web takes either a JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG. To activate the app click on icon near address bar of your browser in which you can upload the image, with simple method drag and drop, of the document for the immediate recognition of characters.
- OCR of documents image either JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG
- Save result in doc format in your filesystem (suppressed in v.1.5.0 you can save as txt format)
- Export result in PDF (suppressed in v.1.5.0)
- Draw letter in canvas to instant OCR (suppressed in v.1.5.0)
- Edit text directly in app, clicking on result of OCR
- Function image converter for jpg, png, tiff and PDF
Release 1.5.1 - Fixed bug about image reader
Release 1.5.0 (Beta) - Web Extension now is based to tesseract js library
Release 1.3.0 - Convert image to OCR with online tool using context menu
Release 1.2.0 - Now you can convert image to text (Optical Character Recognition) using context menu
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op alle websteeën.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo ljeppers en aktiviteit fan blêdzjen.