Extension displays popup window with currently visiting site info, such as:
• IP address (additionally IP range for Russia and Ukraine)
• Country, region, district, city
• Latitude and longitude
• Zip code and timezone (not for Russia and Ukraine)
• Provider/DC, AS name and number
• Everything mentioned above for own external IP
• Hostname of IP (reverse DNS)
• Server name from HTTP header
Information window also has links to IP info source site, whois lookup, built-in maps and geo traceroute.
Locations of your IP and domain IP are marked on that map. There is a line between them displaying the real (geodesic) distance. Exact distance in kilometers is displayed as a tooltip when mouse hovers over the line. Clicking on a map marker will open window with IP info.
Traceroute function displays the route and measures transit delays of packets for all traversed routers. IP and reverse hostname of every router are displayed too. Сoordinates of each IP are gethered and marked on a map, visualizing traceroute.
Real-IP-Lookup browser plugin is required for the better IP lookup and is highly recommended! Plugin description and reasons for its usage are written in extension options along with the download link.
Traceroute function also available only with this plugin installed.
- Dizze tafoeging sil funksjonaliteit oanpasse of taheakje oan ien of meardere websiden.