Ask a question: How to open context menu and copy text from protected website? This extension allows you to open context menu, highlight, copy and paste text by right-clicking on protected sites.
It is one of the first extensions to combine the functionality of two separate extensions: enabling right-clicking and copying text on secure sites.
1) no restrictions from protected webpages - you can open context menu, highlight, copy and paste text (extension icon with green indicator)
2) there are restrictions (extension icon with a red indicator)
Install the extension and don't disable it to enjoy the freedom to use highlight and copying of text from any protected websites.
- Highlight, copy and paste text
- Enable context menu
- Remove copy protection from the website
For more information what kind of statistics the extension uses, read the user agreement.
Our blog - https://www.hashtap.com/@copytext
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op alle websteeën.