This extension is a supplement for site's script which has some problems at Opera. These problems might be solve automatically by this.
However, sometimes this extension will be a poison also. If more problems come out by this extension, disable it.
Status of whether the supplement is working will be displayed on the UI button. Click the button to toggle the state of the focused site.
; Firefox mode : Mask as Firefox. And fixes some event.
; Google Chrome mode : Mask as Google Chrome.
; Internet Explorer mode : Mask as Internet Explorer. With IE's original methods.
; Opera mode : Normal behavior of Opera.
= Effective website
; Google Maps : Enables Google earth, but there are some issues.(Firefox mode)
; Picasa : Unwanted alert does not display.
; Amazon : Enables "Shop All Departments" dropdown menu(Chrome Mode).(You must set "Mask as Firefox" at Site Preferences.)
Please let me know other effective websites or problematic websites, if you found it.
Actually, this extension does following methods.
* Camouflages window.navigator object. (This does on only JavaScrip. USER_AGENT is not changed when HTTP request.)
* Disables sniffing with methods of Internet Explorer.
* Disables sniffing with window.opera method.
* Fixes keypress event to similar to Firefox' one.
* Dispatches DOMMouseScroll event when mousewheel event happened.
- Cette extension va modifier ou ajouter des fonctionnalités à un ou plusieurs sites web.