Save and restore your tabs whenever you need them.
Your saved tabs are organized in the familiar file system fashion. Similar to the browser bookmarks manager.
- Organize your tabs in folders
- Fuzzy search to easily find items even if you don't know the exact spelling
- Search your saved tabs right from the address bar using the keyword tz
Enter tz in the address bar and start typing your search
Select from the suggested results or press enter for more results
- Drag and drop URLs and folder
- Edit and add comment to URLs and folder
- Export your saved tab to bookmarks HTML file
- Import form bookmarks HTML file
- Pinned tabs are reopened pinned
- Tabs saved from private session reopen in private window by default
Access the popup menu by clicking on the Tabzen logo on the toolbar, to the right of the address bar.
The menu lists the open tabs and windows.
Add and remove from your saved tabs.
Conveniently switch between tabs and windows
Alt+Shift+T Open tab manager
Alt+Shift+A Save tabs in all opened windows
Alt+T Save current tab
Alt+A Save all tabs in current window
Tabzen does not access anything other than your saved tabs.
Tabzen does not access any external resources except for the Favicons for your saved tab generated by duckduckgo.com
- Cette extension peut accéder à vos données sur certains sites.
- Cette extension peut accéder à vos onglets et vos activités de navigation.