*** Important ***
This is an old version of the extension that works with DSM 4.1 and older. Download the latest version of the extension if you have a Synology device that runs DSM 4.2 or later from http://www.download-station-extension.com.
The Download Station extension for Opera allows you to manage download tasks on your Synology Diskstation from within Opera. With this extension you do no longer need to login to the web interface to add a download task. Simply right-click the file you wan't to download and choose the Download Station context-menu item. After you've added your task, you can follow the progress or pause/resume/remove the task in the status popup by clicking the toolbar button. You will receive a notification when your task has finished downloading.
- Send download tasks to your DiskStation from the context menu
- Manage your download tasks without logging in to the web interface
- Notification when a download has finished, even if all Opera windows are closed!
- Download button below YouTube video's
Having problems? Please read the following:
- Are you getting errors or small files for YouTube or other filehosting downloads? Check if an update for the filehosting helper is available in your DownloadStation settings under the tab 'filehosting'.
- For HTTPS you need a valid SSL certificate on your DiskStation or you have to add an exception to your operating system for the invalid default certificate.
- Cette extension peut accéder vos données sur certains sites.
- Cette extension peut accéder vos onglets et activités de navigation.
Revues et pointages
- Aucune revue. Soyez le premier à évaluer !