Media Converter and Muxer
The "Media Converter and Muxer" is an easy-to-use extension to convert media files.
1. Convert video and audio files to MP3 format
2. Extract the original audio track from a video file (Lossless conversion)
3. Merge a video and an audio file to generate a single file
4. Reduce or increase the volume of a video or audio file
5. Cut a video file into a small segment
6. Fix syncing issue between audio and video tracks by shifting them
7. Rotate a video file by 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
8. Custom conversion to most well-known formats (MP4, MPEG, 3GP, AAC, APNG, GIF) with custom input and output parameters like bit-rate and video size
1. WASM mode (experimental): For conversions in this mode, there is no need for any permission. It uses the embedded FFmpeg for converting media files.
2. Native mode: You will be asked to install a minimal native client. This native client works as a bridge to the well-known FFmpeg binary. Here you can see how to install the native client for different operation systems:
1. Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18jAqTXBiZA
2. Mac or Linux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4Bj_APg4g
note that the video tutorial is steps for the "open-in" extension. Steps are similar for this extension as well.
1. Supporting non-Ascii characters in file-names
2. supporting native client version 0.3.1
1. Allow external command "open". It is now possible for other extensions and applications to open the converter window from their UI.
1. Uses browser's download manager to get FFmpeg executable
2. Fixes https://github.com/inbasic/media-converter/issues/25#issuecomment-336731517
1. Fixes https://github.com/inbasic/media-converter/issues/27
1. You can now convert very large files!
- Cette extension peut accéder vos données sur certains sites.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.