Monitorito is an extension capturing and visualising all the requests being made by the browser. Users can see a graph of all the domains they have accessed via requests, along with the corresponding connections between domains. In addition to that, users can:
- expand domains and also visualise each resource requested from each domain and the corresponding connections between resources (even across different domains)
- select specific domains nodes of the graph and see calculated metrics for this specific node, identifying behaviours (such as tracking)
- filter the graph and show only a specific sub-part of the graph, using specific paratemeters of the nodes
- cluster multiple domains in a single node, so that the user can aggregate the activity of multiple domains and investigate their behaviour as a whole
- export the data (the raw data or the generated graph)in .csv formatted files to import them in more advanced analytics tools
- Laajennuksella on pääsy tietoihisi joissakin verkkosivustoissa.
- Laajennuksella on pääsy välilehdillesi ja selaushistoriaasi.