A content filter is a browser based application that restricts access to unwanted Internet sites for homes, schools, and libraries.
A content filter restricts access to information on the Internet that is prohibited for distribution based on the use of:
Federal Law of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2010 No. 436-FZ "On the Protection of Children from Information Harmful to their Health and Development";
Federal Law of July 25, 2002, No. 114-ФЗ “On Countering Extremist Activities”;
Other legislative acts of the Russian Federation.
- List of banned Internet resources.
- List of allowed Internet resources.
- Content filtering pages by keywords.
Introduce your black, whitelisted links.
Automatic update of filters from our and from your resources.
Set a password to control the content filter.
Protection of the application from being disabled and deleted.
Information prohibited for dissemination includes information:
- encouraging children to commit acts that threaten their lives and / or health, including harm to their health, suicide;
- capable of causing children to desire to use narcotic drugs, psychotropic and (or) intoxicating substances, tobacco products, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products, to take part in gambling, to engage in prostitution, vagrancy or begging;
- justifying or justifying the admissibility of violence and (or) cruelty or encouraging to carry out violent acts against people or animals, except as provided for by this Federal Law;
- denies family values, promotes non-traditional sexual relations and forms disrespect for parents and (or) other family members;
- justifying unlawful behavior;
- containing obscene language;
- containing pornographic information;
- about a minor who suffered as a result of unlawful actions (inaction), including last name, first name, patronymic, photo and video of such minor, his parents and other legal representatives, date of birth of such minor, audio recording of his voice, his place of residence or place of temporary residence , his place of study or work, other information that allows directly or indirectly to establish the identity of such a minor;
- extremist materials compiled by the Ministry of Justice of Russia on the basis of court decisions.
We recommend using together with the content filter:
- Family filter from Yandex.DNS https://dns.yandex.ru.
- Put a tick in the application "Allow in private mode".
- Laajennuksella on pääsy tietoihisi kaikissa verkkosivustoissa.
- Laajennuksella on pääsy tietoihisi joissakin verkkosivustoissa.
- Laajennus lukee ja muokkaa selaushistoriaasi.
- Laajennuksella on pääsy välilehdillesi ja selaushistoriaasi.
Arvostelut ja arviot
- Ei vielä arvosteluja. Kirjoita ensimmäinen arvostelu!