Save all tabs to the bookmarks bar with the press of a button. This extension was originally created to cut down the amount of actions required to bookmark all tabs and has now expanded into a full fledged productivity enhancement tool. Please note to use Bookmark All Tabs, make sure your bookmarks bar is not hidden. Press Ctrl+Shift+B to display the bookmarks bar, or press the three stacked dots in the top right corner of Chrome and select Bookmarks > Show bookmarks bar.
BOOKMARK ALL TABS FEATURES
(right click, select "Options" to access)
• Set a custom default name for new bookmark folders.
• Auto save as day of the week, month, time, current tab and more.
• Option to close all bookmarked tabs after bookmarking.
• Bookmark all tabs or active tab only.
• Zero popup menus or annoyances when bookmarking.
• Automatically exclude duplicate bookmarks as you save them.
• Automatically sort bookmarks as you save them.
• Remove duplicates from a specific folder or folder and its sub folders.
• Sort a specific folder or folder and all of its sub folders.
• Delete bookmarks (but keep folders) from folder (and optionally sub folders).
- This Extension can read and modify bookmarks.
- Esta extensión puede acceder a tus pestañas y actividades de navegación.