It can save(log) all the updates and it can notify you about updates through a small notification bubble while you are browsing.
- you should refresh your pages after installing the extension
- it will not work on websites where content is added dynamically
- if the layout of the website changes, your monitored content may not be accessible
- it's the first version so it may have bugs; please report them on the support page if you want to help
- obviously, checking the websites happens client-side so it uses bandwidth; if you're on a limited bandwidth plan you should be aware of this
- data is saved in a sqlite database
- video demo(with subtitles): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2AwZ9IkDMw
KNOWN ISSUES (will be fixed later):
- you can't select content that is behind the extension's window (doesn't work with compositing window managers because of this)
- when scrolling through history and then selecting another history item with more values the slider will point wrong
There will be future updates when I'll have enough time.
TAGS: update notify alertbox change track monitor auto
- This extension can modify or add functionality to one or more websites.