This extension displays virtual keyboard on any page you want. Simply click the button, press key combo or double click text field and it will popup in the bottom of screen.
Protect your passwords. Avoid keyloggers. Be safe.
What still need to be polished?
- Support for more keyboard layouts available (priority: high).
- Problems specific to particular websites (priority: medium).
- New feature: optional numpad (priority: medium).
- New feature: keyboard zooming (priority: medium).
- Translations for preferences page (priority: medium; need your help! - visit support page for more info).
- Keyboard does not work in old–style framesets (priority: none - Opera bug).
- This extension is always tested with latest STABLE Opera release (currently 12.16). It may work with testing/beta builds, but it may also not work with them at all and it won't get fixed until at least RC (release candidate).
- This extension works ONLY with webpages' forms. It WON'T work with address bar, search box, etc. It is impossible to implement such feature right now.
- If you have any questions, ideas, suggestions or issues to report use extension's support page linked below, please. I can't reply here as review system allows one entry per user only.
- This extension will modify or add functionality to one or more websites.