UserScript Converter does the following to rewrite scripts. Please tell me if any scripts do not work after conversion:
- Rewrites all global variables so that they are still attached to the window object
- Wraps GreaseMonkey (.user.js) scripts in a DOMContentLoaded event
- Removes unnecessary anonymous functions used to hide variables
- If the script has UJS Manager style preferences, rewrites them to use extension preferences
Scripts using "with" and/or eval() are not guaranteed to work. The converter will attempt to fix code using eval(), but it will not modify variables in scopes using "with", since that would more likely break the script than fix it.
- This extension can modify or add functionality to one or more websites.