This extension shortens active tab URL using selected shortening service. Currently supports popular URL shorteners: bit.ly, TinyURL, goo.gl (Google), is.gd, tweak.tk, adf.ly, j.mp and 3le.ru. More to come later.
You can also quickly send shortened URL to Twitter or generate QR code to share it with smartphones.
WARNING: Users experiencing "No active tab found" error - please reload page which URL you are trying to shorten. Extension can only work on pages loaded after its installation.
NOTE: "(Auto) copy to clipboard" feature is not possible without some API from Opera Software.
- goo.gl fix - it works again!
- added ability to change API key/login for selected shorteners
- further work towards user-defined shorteners
- j.mp (bit.ly alternative domain) and 3le.ru added
- minor UI tweaks - icons, labels...
- initial work on custom URL shorteners.
- adf.ly shortening service added
- l18n in progress
- switched from window.localStorage to widget.preferences
- removed workaround for opera.extension.(post|broadcast)Message
- switch from cli.gs to tweak.tk - the shortest URL shortener!
- UI tweaks: removed tabs for history, QR code opens in new tab, options page polishing
- major UI redesign
- extension preferences page
- This extension can modify or add functionality to one or more websites.
Current version (0)
There are no reports.