Quickly get threat intelligence enrichment from Recorded Future's Intel Cards, available for any hash, IP, domain, vulnerability, malware, or threat actor (group).
1. Install the extension.
2. If you are a current Recorded Future Cyber Customer, ensure you’re logged into Recorded Future (non-Recorded Future users will see a abbreviated Intel Card).
3. Select (highlight) an IP, file hash, domain, vulnerability, malware, or threat actor (group) within any Web page.
4. Right click and select “Open Intel Card in Recorded Future.”
5. Alternatively, you can use the Recorded Future toolbar icon to see how many IPs, Domains, Hashes, and Vulnerabilities were found on the current webpage, and can choose which Intel Card to open directly (malware and threat actor (groups) intel cards can only be accessed using the right click functionality).
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
Reviews and ratings
- No reviews yet. Be the first to post a review!