Privly enables you to post and read private content through any website. Only the people you designate can read your content, and the host page never has access. For more information, visit https://priv.ly
THIS EXTENSION IS STILL EXPERIMENTAL. ASSUME ALL YOUR POSTED CONTENT IS PUBLIC UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
1) Sign-up for an account at http://www.priv.ly . Currently, Priv.ly is accessible by invites only. Request an invitation at: https://www.priv.ly/users/invitation/new
2) Download the extension.
3) Login to your Privly account from Privly's preferences page that can be accessed by clicking preferences from Opera's 'Manage Extensions' window or by clicking the Privly extension button on the toolbar and clicking 'Login to Privly'.
4) Once the extension has successfully logged in, visit any social network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and type your post in the appropriate box.
5) Before you submit the post, click the extension's button. The 'Post Content' button should now be visible. Click that to replace the text with a link from Privly.
6) Submit the post on the social network.
7) Posts (i.e. links) from Privly will automatically be converted by the extension.
8) Once the post has been submitted, you can double-click the post to edit your original post and set sharing options.
- This extension can modify or add functionality to one or more websites.