Popup Blocker (strict) is a lightweight extension to prevent websites from opening pop-ups. The extension pauses all sort of window opening requests for user attention. You can either accept or deny a request. Multiple unique requests are shown in an array. If a website requests a single URL more than once, a badge number will be shown indicating the total number of requests to this particular URL.
1. Deny popup request
2. Allow popup request
3. Open popup request in a background tab
4. Redirect current page to popup URL source
Supported blocking methods:
For bug reports please go to:
For FAQs please go to:
You can now translate Popup Blocker (strict) into your language; https://www.transifex.com/github-7/popup-blocker-strict/dashboard/
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
Reviews and ratings
- No reviews yet. Be the first to post a review!