PanicButton makes it easier for you to hide all of your tabs at once just by clicking on a button. After that the PanicButton turns green and shows you how many tabs are currently hidden. They are then stored even if you close your browser.
Another click on the PanicButton restores all of the tabs you have hidden earlier.
You may also make use of PanicButton's keyboard shortcut. Just press ESC to hide and restore all your tabs. (currently only works when you're on a http:// or https:// page)
Furthermore you can go to PanicButton's options page to...
- set a password to protect your tabs
- set a custom keyboard shortcut
- hide the PanicButton icon in your toolbar
- set one or more safe pages which appear after hiding your tabs
/////////////// VOTE FOR / SUGGEST FEATURES ///////////////
- This extension can modify or add functionality to one or more websites.