An browser extension for batch downloading artworks \ images from sites. It allows you to download all images on the page filtering by size or other settings.
Some of the sites like Pixiv support extended features (list of all sites described here https://github.com/NC22/KellyCImageDownloader/wiki) for collect "Original" images from preview automaticaly without use filters by size manualy.
"Load related document" - feature allows you to download addition images from related documents of preview if original image is not acutally placed on current page.
How to use this feature shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1-kqKMnMmA
Several useful scenarios are described here:
How to collect all your bookmarks from specifed folder on Pinterest shown here
How to collect "Media" section on Twitter shown on video here
Addition functional for Joyreactor hosts :
- Fast download all media from selected publication
- Fast export bookmarks of selected user or data from tag
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.