When you browse changesets on github, this add-on lets you click a changeset to see unfold it into the diff, without leaving the page. Another improvement over the site defaults is that you see branch and tag labels for commits that have them on the right side of the page.
Other little features:
* an "unfold all changesets" button on top and bottom of the view
* to get ISO timestamps on a changeset "November 24, 2010", click it, and it becomes something like "Wed 19:11:24 (November 24, 2010)"
* to get a more compact layout with changeset committers listed on the right (instead of below) click "committer" to toggle between layouts
* if you click an author avatar, you get a little filter bar on top, where you can toggle all commits by some author (such as yourself) out of view to focus on the remainder only
The layout format changes are sticky, so you won't need to toggle to your preferred look every time you load a page. Each feature you turn on this way is turned off by another click on the same user interface element.
- This extension will modify or add functionality to one or more websites.