Instantly save and annotate articles from the web.
Once you’ve have found an article, you can simply save it to your reference library direct from your browser. Just click the 'F' icon in your browser and we’ll save the web link, full citation data and the PDF if it’s available.
- Save articles directly to your library
- Include saving the PDF in supported websites
- Highlight and add notes directly to any web article or PDF.
- Annotate articles in your browser and choose from 5 different colours to highlight your text.
- Only you or invited project members can see the annotations.
- Your annotations automatically appear when you view the article in the PDF or the journal website.
Install the F1000 browser extension to get started!
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.