Thanks to this extension you will be able to download and install extensions from Google Chrome Web Store directly in your Opera browser.
This extension allows to install ONLY extensions (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions). It does not work for apps and themes available in Chrome Web Store.
1. When you go to the Google store and "install" an extension it will just say "checking".
2. Once you see "checking" in the google store, go to opera:extensions and see if the extension is there.
3. If it's there then just click "install" otherwise wait a few seconds for it to download.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension will manage your extensions.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.