* Fixed issue with escaped URLs
* Added import and export of rulesets
* Added "Share rule" button
* Small bugfixes and UI improvements
This extension allows you to set custom download locations with a flexible and strong RegExp-based rules. You can literally use all the power of regular expressions in your rules and handle even the most complex cases with this extension.
The download rules can be based on filetype, filename, file and referrer(a page where the download was started from) URLs. You can even substitute some part of the result download location with parts of your matching rules via capturing groups!
You can reach the Options page from chrome://extensions
Reviews and ratings
- No reviews yet. Be the first to post a review!