Pocket (formerly Read It Later)
Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos and more for later. With Pocket, all of your content goes to one place, so you can view it anytime, on any device. You don’t even need an Internet connection.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links or letting tabs pile up in your browser. Just save them to Pocket.
* One-click saving of any page with the toolbar button or keyboard shortcut
* Integrated buttons on Twitter for one-click saving
* Right-click menu item to save any link, no need to load the page first
* Quickly add tags
* Syncs across all devices – iPhone, iPad, Android and more
* Completely free
View your list at http://getpocket.com or from any mobile device with our apps - http://www.getpocket.com/add
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.