HTML Content Blocker provides an easy UI to quickly block desired HTML contents (script, style, image, object, media) on any webpage. To operate, just open the toolbar-panel and click on the desired icon.
1. Enables you to block desired HTML contents.
2. Currently there are 5 items available to choose from (script, style, image, object and media)
3. To deactivate a function, simply uncheck the related item from toolbar-popup.
4. Toolbar badge-text, shows the number of blocked items within each page (changing the tab will change the badge number)
Note: in order to report bugs, please visit the addon's Homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/html-content-blocker.html) and fill the bug report form.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
Current version (0)
There are no reports.