Auto Refresh Page is a FREE browser extension that automatically refreshes and reloads any page or tab after a specified number of seconds. Just enter the number of seconds between page refreshes and click the "Start" button.
The extension is useful to all users who need to automatically refresh browser pages or tabs according to the selected parameters:
- Automatically refresh pages at a specified time interval
- Automatically refresh pages with a random (random) time interval
- Automatically refresh pages at a specified time (09:00, 18:20, 9:30pm, etc.)
- Automatically refresh all open browser tabs
- Automatically update URLs from the list
- Automatically refresh common domain name pages
- Search for keywords or regular expressions on automatic page refresh
- Auto-clicking buttons or links when auto-refreshing pages
The extension is easy to use:
1) enter the desired number of seconds or select the ready-made time presets and press the "Start" button;
2) to stop updating the page - click the "Stop" button;
3) if you want to select more options, click on the "Advanced options" dropdown list and select the options that interest you and click on the "Start" button;
Advanced options for automatic page refresh:
- Clear cache on every automatic page refresh
- Search for text on automatically updated pages
- Display notifications
- Saving the selected parameters on the page
- Automatic clicking on a button or link on page refresh
- Display of update counter, time of last and next update
Support us on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/autorefreshpage
Read our blog - https://www.hashtap.com/@refresh
Donate - https://www.paypal.me/AutoRefreshPay
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can clear recent browsing history, cookies, downloads, passwords and related data.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.