Offcloud is a cloud-based download manager that lets you unlock, fetch and backup anything from the web to your devices or cloud storage.
This extension will allow you to fully integrate Opera with Offcloud. It will add a contextual menu when you right click any link or online content so you can handily process it to Offcloud.
Offcloud provides a completely free starter that lets you fetch up to 100 links including 2 cyberlocker & BitTorrent sources. With Offcloud, you will discover awesome features:
* Secure download via proxy
* Remote upload to your cloud
* Unlock cyberlocker files
* Works with BitTorrent magnet
* Works with torrent files
* Download video streams
* Fetch music streams
* Convert articles to Pocket
* Convert page to PDF
* Generate MP3 from stream
* Remote zip/rar extraction
Offcloud works in a very simple way. All you need to do is input some HTTP, FTP or BitTorrent links or magnets in any of the three sections it provides: Instant, Cloud and Remote.
1) Instant allows you to unlock, speed up and securely download any online content directly to your device through the Opera browser.
2) Cloud lets you backup and save any online content to a private cloud space hosted by Offcloud.
3) Remote enables you to transfer any online content directly to your cloud storage account (Dropbox, Google Drive) or third-party server (FTP, SSH, WebDAV).
Offcloud offers an affordable and transparent pricing. Our membership costs $1.99 for a week and $49.99 for a year.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.