Manage your bookmarks / notes by Omnibox (browser address bar).
To add bookmark:
1. Open page you are going to add
2. Select address bar (ctrl+l / ⌘+l)
3. Type ~ +[bookmark key]
4. Hit [enter]
To open bookmark:
1. Select address bar (ctrl+l / ⌘+l)
2. Type ~ [bookmark key] (you can even type part of a key to open bookmark faster)
3. (optional) Select bookmark from suggestions
4. Hit [enter]
Why is it fast?
★ Controlled over keyboard: plugin and service are optimized for keyboard input
★ Smart key filtering - you can save your time by providing only part of a key (e.g. you can find job.java.spock-framework bookmark by typing ja.spock - we got this idea from Jetbrains)
✔ Provide very simple and fast way to access your information
✔ Optimized to store bookmarks and short notes
✔ Optimized for keyboard control
✔ Free hashMem.com synchronization - you can access your bookmarks / notes from any device
✔ Very light - only creation and opening
We want to make this service useful for everyone and first of all for ourselves (developers).
So we are planing to integrate hashMem.com with Jetbrain IDEs (you will be able to create / open notes / bookmarks right from Intellij IDEA, WebStorm, PhpStorm and so on)
More info about service - https://hashmem.com/docs/faq
More info about plugin - https://hashmem.com/docs/plugin/opera
Bookmarks and notes from Omnibox.
5 seconds to add. 5 seconds to open.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.